don't click here

In search of...

Discussion in 'Engineering & Reverse Engineering' started by fuzzbuzz, Jun 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fuzzbuzz

fuzzbuzz

Tech Member
    Here
    Many Many Programming/hacking tools...
    I had no idea that the TeraDrive included a SDK. I did some research and apparently it's the same SDK that was given to developers. I wish I had known before, I found a teradrive on ebay forever ago, and I was like "Man, who'd want to own something like that"

2. Rika Chou

Rika Chou

Tech Member
    I've been on the lookout for a Teradrive for this very reason.

I remember Nemesis was going to buy the sound card from a Teradrive, and was going to buy the whole thing. Dunno what happened with that.

They occasionally appear on Rinkya, but good luck getting them to ship outside Japan.

3. fuzzbuzz

fuzzbuzz

Tech Member
    Here
    Even still, do those TeraDrives actually include the SDK? I know that in some models it was an option and wasn't always bundled with the system.

EDIT: And what do you mean good luck on getting them to ship it? Rinkya says that they would ship it from japan to where you want and stuff like that. That's what Rinkya is for, I thought.

4. Rika Chou

Rika Chou

Tech Member
    Most sellers choose not to ship outside japan. Actually, I think all the auctions say this by default.

You could always try to email the seller, but the language barrier could be a problem.

5. fuzzbuzz

fuzzbuzz

Tech Member
    Here
    Rinkya has them shipped to a place in japan, and then shipped to the states. The people in the auctions send to a place in japan so it's all cool for them.

Check the FAQs and see if I'm wrong.

6. Rika Chou

Rika Chou

Tech Member
    X_X

Wow, now I can say goodbye to all my money. Thanks for pointing that out to me.

7. fuzzbuzz

fuzzbuzz

Tech Member
    Here
    lol PLEASE tell me if you see a teraDrive. I will pay anything for one if it has an SDK

8. drx

drx

mfw Researcher
    :rolleyes:
    I'll ask some guys with teradrives when I come back from the states... thanks for telling me this

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.