don't click here

The Sonic Merchandise Topic

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by Retro_Stew, Jul 11, 2011.

1. Blue Blood

Blue Blood

A clearer look at Tomy's upcoming 25th Anniversary figures:
    [​IMG]
    Source

2. Dark Sonic

Dark Sonic

Working on my art!
    I like that classic knuckles is represented this anniversary.

Let it be a sign >>

3. TheKazeblade

TheKazeblade

"Our Life is More than a Side-Effect" Member
    They didn't color in Tails' ears. 0/10.

Seriously though, I'm loving all this Classic representation. I'm feeling a straight-up Classic-themed game coming.

4. Roller

Roller

21331 LEGO Ideas Sonic the Hedgehog, Ring Racers (SRB2Kart 2)
    Are those the same molds as the Jazware Generations figures? The Sonic and Tails look uncannily similar in terms of limb hinges and the like, although there is new tooling for sure in the form of those tails.

Also, nice.

5. Shit I didn't even notice this. Come on guys :v:

6. Blue Blood

Blue Blood

Nah, I don't think they are. The joints may well be similar, but they head sculpts look different to me. Sonic's muzzle here is larger and Tails has an open mouth on the Jazwares ones. Knuckles has to be all new regardless, since Jazwares never made a figure of him. Considering Generations dictated the figures that Jazwares were able to make, I really hope that Classic Knuckles and Classic Tails are part of the upcoming game. It's hardly solid proof, but still!

As for Tails' ears, I think it's simply a case of these being prototypes. Knuckles has a chip on his nose, one of Tails' hands is hanging off a bit and the dates on the coins are wrong too.

7. KevinSanchez

KevinSanchez

Sonic Colors poster just came in. It's a little roughed up on the bottom right but it'll do

[​IMG]

8. KevinSanchez

KevinSanchez

Here's another one for Sonic and the Dark Knight

[​IMG]

9. KevinSanchez

KevinSanchez

Finally, finally....got this Sonic Jam poster I've been searching 5 years for. I also completed my set of three Sonic Adventure collection.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. Blue Blood

Blue Blood

Looks like the Sonic Style Instagram let the Han Cholo deal out of the bag! Entertainment Earth has a whole page for the collection (due in June), but it's been taken down. Fortunately not before Google cached it.

Sonic the Hedgehog Head Ring
    [​IMG]

Sonic the Hedgehog with Emerald Sterling Silver Necklace
    [​IMG]

SEGA Genesis Controller Pendant Necklace
    [​IMG]

Sonic the Hedgehog Chill Sonic Pendant Necklace
    [​IMG]

SEGA Genesis Pendant Necklace
    [​IMG]

Sonic the Hedgehog 25th Anniversary Pin
    [​IMG]

That's all that shows up on the page. No sign of the sneakers that showed up on the new Sonic Styles Instagram, oddly enough. 
    [​IMG]

11. Jen

Jen

#lapidot Moderator
    England
    Various drawings
    Sonic. Jewellery.

Oooh my god, two of my favourite things in the world combined! They ship internationally, so I'm totally going to get onto this as soon as the preorders go live =P

I wish the emerald was actually a real emerald though - that would been awesome and would've instantly sold that one in particular to me despite the fact that the price would've had to be way more than it is now (I've always especially had a bit of a thing for gemstone jewellery, to put it mildly). It's still really, really nice though.

12. Overlord

Overlord

Now playable in Smash Bros Ultimate Moderator
    Long-term happiness
    Pity the console/pad have Genesis all over them, otherwise those'd be quite neat...

13. Blue Blood

Blue Blood

My sentiments exactly! But still, they're nice. And the gold rid pendant looks wonderful. I'll definitely be getting that and the Emerald one.

14. Neowl

Neowl

feels good man Member
    London, England
    SAIL HATAN
    I'm really digging the Sneakers Pendant.

To echo Overlord and Blue Blood, the "Genesis" naming on the console and controller ones is a bit off-putting, here's hoping they'll make alternative versions for the international (read as not US) market.

15. Antheraea

Antheraea

Bug Hunter Member
    I hope the sneakers pendant won't be too expensive! :o Definitely a nice, understated piece of merch I'd enjoy getting.

16. KevinSanchez

KevinSanchez

Happy about getting this coat!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. KingOfBunnies

KingOfBunnies

Okay, I saw that coat on tumblr like 4 years ago and I've wanted it ever since. How do I get it?

18. big smile

big smile

Oldbie
    Do they still make that coat? I thought it was only given away to people who subscribed to the UK magazine Mean Machines back in the '90s.

19. minichapman

minichapman

I'd like to think I'll be imparting words of wisdo Member
    United Kingdom
    Staying sane.
    I think they're called Letterman jackets. I remeber seeing one on eBay a while back. Expensive as hell though.

I can't find any of the one above but I did find this supposed jacket that Michael Jackson wore during those publicity pictures. I.e like the one where he's hugging a man in a giant Sonic costume.

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=141652207145&alt=web

20. AnimatedAF

AnimatedAF

I have both the jacket above as well as a red one with Sonic holding a Coca Cola bottle. Owned them since sometime in the 90s, got them at a car boot sale I think!