don't click here

First4Figures unveils a new Sonic statue

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by SillyJonna, Jun 22, 2010.

1. Well, I'm relieved. I just wanted to make sure my order wasn't lost or something. Whenever it comes, it will be awesome. :)

2. SillyJonna

SillyJonna

rhymes with iguana Member
    Orlando, Florida
    Kickin' Rad!
    Oh gosh... There goes my money!

3. Blue Blood

Blue Blood

[​IMG]

My bets are a Shadow statue.

4. nineko

nineko

I am the Holy Cat Tech Member
    italy
    I hope it's Rouge instead.

I decided I'm not going to buy ALL the statues since I'm running out of money, so I will buy only the ones I like. I will probably cancel my Metal Sonic order, too.

5. Blue Blood

Blue Blood

I hope it's Rouge, but Shadow is more likely. Even Silver is more likely actually. Whichever it is though, others could come later.

6. Ell678

Ell678

Am I Annoying You? Member
    Barrow, England
    Sonic Incursion
    Shadow is most likely the confirmed one, being the most popular of the three. They can use lights for the skates too, like the trend with Metal Sonic and Super Sonic exclusives.

7. SteelBrush

SteelBrush

603e Member
    the home of spotted dick, Devon
    Tramadol, Tamazepam and finding a reason to exist.
    I still think it's a close up of Knuckles fist. I might be wrong but aren't the larger statues a series of classic characters, so no Shadow, no Rouge or Silver. They will probably produce a set of modern figures.

8. Aquaslash

Aquaslash

<The Has-been Legend> Moderator
    They just said they only do resins now. And dear lord, if they make a Silver, I'll have to actually break down and buy one. I bet the PK lines would light up too.

9. SteelBrush

SteelBrush

603e Member
    the home of spotted dick, Devon
    Tramadol, Tamazepam and finding a reason to exist.
    I'm not really a great fan of the modern characters but I can just imagine some of them looking so bad ass as exclusive glowing statues it would justify purchase. Cream with glowing Cheese would be a day one order.

10. Dark Sonic

Dark Sonic

Working on my art!
    The hell does resins mean? Well, guessing it means only modern designs now, well ain't that a bitch. I want a 2 inch Robotnik figure

11. Jen

Jen

#lapidot Moderator
    England
    Various drawings
    I believe "resins" refers to the large resin statues as opposed to the small vinyl figures. They're still doing classic stuff as well as modern, they said their renewed license "includes" modern Sonic designs, not that they're gonna stop using the classic designs altogether.

I really hope that preview is Knuckles, it certainly looks like him. As for the modern stuff - I like Shadow, Rouge and Silver, but not so much that I'd pay around £200 for a statue of them. I don't think I like any of the modern characters enough for that, unfortunately.

12. Blue Blood

Blue Blood

<div align='center'>[​IMG]</div>
    Want to see the full Knuckles statue? Like this post then. They'll reveal him when they get 100 likes. Get with the liking people, this Knuckles statue should look awesome.

Also, they're asking for ideas for the base of a new M.Sonic statue. Get suggesting!

And one last note, Metal Sonic has been delayed until October as a result of the tsunami slowing things down and their (eventually successful) efforts to extend the Sonic license, which now includes modern designs. Pretty awesome to think that they're going to be making statues of characters like Shadow and Silver.

13. Ink

Ink

Homicidal Echidna Oldbie
    I held out on Sonic, Metal Sonic and Super Sonic, as badly as I want all three.

But Knuckles. ;.;

There there, wallet, you'll recover in time.

14. Neowl

Neowl

feels good man Member
    London, England
    SAIL HATAN
    So the random facebook user succeeded in getting 100 'likes' for his post, and here is a full-sized blurry shot of Classic Knuckles (stated as part of the Classic line), his base seems to be inspired by Lava Reef Zone.

[​IMG]

15. Blue Blood

Blue Blood

Thanks to any guys on here for liking that post! The state looks fantastic. Some people are saying it's an awkward pose, but I think it's great. Very representative of what Knuckles is all about and dynamic. F4F don't seem to like boring thumbs up poses or anything like that for their statues. Looks like the base is either Lava Reef (or burnt Angel Island if not), which would look really awesome with light up lava plumes if there's an exclusive version.

16. Ell678

Ell678

Barrow, England
    Sonic Incursion
    Just saw it on their Facebook, and my pants needing replacing. Buying that the second it comes available.

My wallet hates me right now :v:

17. Yep, I'm preordering one. Not a doubt in my mind. Wow.

18. Blue Blood

Blue Blood

[​IMG]
    Tails figure confirmed to be coming after Knuckles, and Knuckles is way off at the moment. He's still in the 3D design stages. And who's left form the Classic series after that? Amy? And then Robotnik?

[​IMG]
    ... they're scared to make him because they'd want to do him to scale with the rest of the series, which would make him twice the size and really expensive. Suggestions anyone? I'd buy such a statue, but the next best thing would be a 12-15" diorama with him and some badniks. He'd the be to scale with the badniks at least and wouldn't look entirely out of place.

19. Dark Sonic

Dark Sonic

Working on my art!
    I want a 4 inch tall Robotnik to go along with my retro 2 inch figures.

Also, OMG KNUCKLES

20. Ell678

Ell678

Barrow, England
    Sonic Incursion
    There's also the post where someone asks about a Shadow statue, and they simply reply ;). I'd see that as confirmation it's coming...even if it is a long time in coming.